Vietnam Visa is one of the most important things that you should have before traveling to Vietnam. To help you obtain Vietnam visa easier, we will provide you the information of all possible ways to apply for it in this article.
Citizens of Germany can get Vietnam Visa by 3 legitimate ways:
Vietnam visa through Vietnam Embassy in Germany
You have to go directly to Vietnam Embassy to apply for the visa, but first to need to prepare:
- A recent passport-sized photo
- Visa fee (contact the Embassy for details)
- A Vietnam visa application form (can be downloaded on the Internet or filled out at Vietnam Embassy)
- A passport which is still valid at least for 6 months since the expiration of requested visa and has at least 1 blank page.
When applying for the visa at the Embassy, you have to submit all the things above. After 4 or 5 days checking your form and your information, Vietnam Embassy will issue a visa, stamp it on your passport and send you your passport by post.
Below is Vietnam Embassy in Germany:
- Embassy of Vietnam in Berlin, Germany
Address: Elsenstrasse 3, Treptow, 12435 Berlin, GERMANY
Phone: (030) 536 30 10
Fax: (030) 536 30 20
Email: [email protected]
Vietnam Visa on arrival with Vietnam-visa.com
German visiting Vietnam for tourism or business purposes can obtain Vietnam visa easily and conveniently with Vietnam visa on arrival. There are a lot of people choose this way as it is the online process, fast and has a lower cost. Check the information below to know how it works:
- Fill in the application form. Don’t forget to double check your information. You can fill out the form offline by downloading the visa application form and send it to the email of our company.
- Pay service fee online which depends on the type of visa and the processing time (normal or urgent) you want to apply for.
- After 5 minutes, check your email for a confirmation of your application.
- Within 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service), a Visa Approval Letter will be sent to your email.
- Print the letter and the application form.
- Prepare 2 passport photos
- Exchange some US dollar for fee when having visa stamped at Vietnam airport
Visa on arrival is for those who travel by air only. For further all kinds of fee details, you can visit our website. You will need to present the form, the letter, and the photos along to obtain Vietnam visa at Vietnam airport check-in counter. Detailed guide to get Vietnam visa through this way can be found on: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/guide/germany/
E-visa is valid for only one-single entry with vacation purpose. Having this kind of visa, you can stay in Vietnam 30 days. You can obtain it at https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/web/guest/trang-chu-ttdt. Here are the steps of how it works:
- Complete the form with required information and documents (your passport-sized photo and your passport page).
- Pay US$25 for visa fee. Note that it is non-refundable if your application is disapproved.
- They will send you a digital code to check the result after the processing time.
The processing time for Vietnam Immigration Department to check your information and issue Vietnam visa is 3 days. Then, you will receive your e-visa via email. After that, print it out as you need it to enter Vietnam.
German should check with your airline before booking a flight in case that airline or the immigration staffs at Vietnam airports could not have been aware and refuse it.
Obtaining Vietnam Visa is quite simple nowadays for citizens of Germany. You can choose one of these 3 ways, which is the most convenient for yourself. We hope this information can be useful for you to quickly get the visa.